A comprehensive understanding and precise valuation of the financial assets within your marriage
- Tracing the paper trail of funds within family accounts to uncover any discrepancies or irregularities.
- Determining the true income of the family by analysing financial documents and records.
- Investigating and locating hidden assets, even those held in offshore accounts.
- Disproving any undervaluation of businesses and assets, including properties and land.
- Assessing the disparity between the lifestyle maintained and the income declared, identifying any potential inconsistencies.
- Identifying undisclosed business interests, both domestically and internationally.
- Analysing the portion of the marital assets that pertains to the pre and post-marriage periods.
- Assisting in identifying strategies for funding settlements in cases where assets are not easily liquidated.
By conducting these comprehensive investigations, forensic accountants play a crucial role in providing accurate financial information and assisting in resolving complex issues during divorce proceedings.
Professional no win no fee, or fixed fee legal services
How can we help? Contact our advisers today
From the everyday to the most complex issue, we will provide you with clear, concise legal advice.
You don’t always have to go through the courts to reach agreement.
Our practice prides itself on its commitment to its clients, for whom it pursues the best possible outcome with rigour and litigation excellence.
We are always clear and upfront about our costs related to legal services, so you know what to expect and won’t get any nasty surprises
Call now on 01293 525665 or
submit an enquiry
We help you plan
We help you reach agreement
We fight your corner
We're clear on costs
"Ali was absolutely incredible, he listen to me attentively, he advised me with extreme precision. He was very patient and dealt with all matters professionally."
Are you looking for legal advice?
Speak to our friendly and efficient team today for legal advice with no obligation