Estate & inheritance tax planning
Intro to estate and inheritance tax planning goes in here..
Discussing death can be challenging, yet it is an inevitable reality. Properly planning for inheritance tax is crucial to ensure that assets are distributed to chosen beneficiaries according to the deceased’s wishes. Our firm specialises in providing guidance on estate planning, including wills and trusts, tailored to the unique requirements of each individual client. We understand the importance of personalised approaches in this sensitive matter.
Our private client team can advise on all aspects of estate planning and inheritance tax mitigation. Clients come to us for advice including:
- Wills for clients with complex and/or high-net-worth estates.
- The incorporation of trusts within wills and the constitution of those trusts after the death of the client.
- The creation of lifetime gifts and trusts to reduce inheritance tax and utilise all available inheritance tax planning and current available tax relief.
- Advice where some assets such as property are owned outside of the UK.
- Post-death estate planning, including deeds of variation and the restructuring of Will trusts with retrospective effect for inheritance tax purposes.
- The tax consequences of setting up a trust.
Professional no win no fee, or fixed fee legal services
How can we help? Contact our advisers today
From the everyday to the most complex issue, we will provide you with clear, concise legal advice.
You don’t always have to go through the courts to reach agreement.
Our practice prides itself on its commitment to its clients, for whom it pursues the best possible outcome with rigour and litigation excellence.
We are always clear and upfront about our costs related to legal services, so you know what to expect and won’t get any nasty surprises
Call now on 01293 525665 or
submit an enquiry
We help you plan
We help you reach agreement
We fight your corner
We're clear on costs
"Ali was absolutely incredible, he listen to me attentively, he advised me with extreme precision. He was very patient and dealt with all matters professionally."
Are you looking for legal advice?
Speak to our friendly and efficient team today for legal advice with no obligation